Welcome to On a Wick Ltd. for which Onawick.co.uk is the e-commerce outlet selling our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the Onawick.co.uk website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future Onawick.co.uk service, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service. Conditions Relating to Your Use of Onawick.co.uk Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to You Conditions Relating to Both of the above Conditions - Relating to Your Use of Onawick.co.uk
1. Your Account If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the My Account area of the website. Onawick.co.uk reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
3. Access to Onawick.co.uk We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. Licence for website access Onawick.co.uk grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Onawick.co.uk. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Onawick.co.uk as long as the link does not portray Onawick.co.uk, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Onawick.co.uk logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
5. Your conduct You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You implicitly understand that you, and not Onawick.co.uk, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following: • for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity. • to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam". • to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
6. Reviews, comments, communications and other content Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content Onawick.co.uk reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
7. Copyright and database rights All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Onawick.co.uk, or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Onawick.co.uk and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Onawick.co.uk, or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Onawick.co.uk's express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website. Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to You This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products by Onawick.co.uk to you.
8. Our contract When you place an order to purchase a product from Onawick.co.uk, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
9. Returns Please review our Returns Policy, which applies to products purchased from us.
10. Pricing and availability We do not list availability information for products sold by us on the website. We do hold a high percentage of the items listed on the website in stock. However we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that any dispatch estimates we give you are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable. Conditions Relating to Both Your Use of Onawick.co.uk and Sales to You
11. Children Onawick.co.uk does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Onawick.co.uk only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
12. Electronic communications When you visit Onawick.co.uk or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
13. Losses Onawick.co.uk will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website, or a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. Onawick.co.uk does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty.
14. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
15. Events beyond our reasonable control We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
16. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 18.
Our details The Onawick.co.uk website is owned by On a Wick and a Prayer Ltd.
We can be contacted at the following address,
On a Wick and a Prayer Ltd. The Candle Workshop Tissington Derbyshire DE6 1RA Tel 01335 390 639 e-mail email@example.com